Volunteers sought for ground working party
Tuesday 30 May 2017 - by Stuart Smedley (Updated on 30 May 2017 at 17:00)
Volunteers are sought to help spring clean and spruce up the football wing at the Gerard Buxton Sports Ground.
A work party will be undertaking various tasks across Saturday 10th, 17th and 24th June to help prepare the ground for the 2017-18 season.
Help is sought for the following tasks:
Prepare areas for re-painting (Saturday 10th June)
1. Remove all wall hanging items with appropriate care
2. Remove the back seat rail from the benches in all three changing rooms
3. Wipe walls if necessary
Floor and shower wash
1. Jet wash showers and drainage area where needed
1. Jet wash tunnel
2. Jet wash tarmac area leading to the stadium pitch with care
Install new nets
Deep clean kiosk
1. Deep clean all areas of kiosk
2. Replace tiles where necessary
1. Pull out all washers and dryers
2. Wash floor and return white goods
1. Clean and greasy turnstile
2. Cut and strim grass on external areas around main pitch
1. Clean and check fryer
1. Re-fix all signs
Other actions will also be required.
If you are available to help on any of three days, please contact Chairman Andy Walduck.